Adult Crafting: Repurpose Your Beer Bottles
June 10, 2016
There’s nothing like spending time with your family and friends around a bbq, enjoying an ice cold brew on a summer afternoon. We thought you might need some DIY ideas for all of those beer bottles that are hogging space in your recycling bins. We’ve rounded up 10 different ways for you to put those bottles into good use.
1. Shot Glass from Recycled Beer Bottle: We had to start off our beer bottle round-up with an oldie but goody. We are still loving this beer bottle hack. Power hour here we come 🙂 (via Recyclart)
2. Beer Bottle Coat Hook: The aftermath of 99 bottles of beer on the wall turns into four beer bottle coat hooks. These hooks are perfect for game room, den, or laundry room. (via Cool Material)
3. Beer Bottle Candles ($15): This is the ultimate man-dle (man candle). Etsy is filled with fun beer candles but you can totally try DIY-ing one of your own.
4. Beer Bottle String Lights ($150): How awesome do these beer bottles look all lit up?! They are perfect for an outdoor summer BBQ.
5. Bracelet Organizer: What a great idea for organizing your bracelets. Try collecting five to ten bottles and organizing your bracelets by color. (via Decoratrix)
6. Bottle Gardens: Recycle two different types of bottles in one DIY project. This is a great planter for growing your own herbs in your kitchen. (via Design Sponge)
7. “Light” Beer: Dudes, this one is for you. Time to get super crafty and turn your lite beer into light beer. (via Popsci)
8. Beer Bottle Goblets ($14): You are going to need these goblets for St. Patty’s Day. There is no better way to toast your cold brew than in a beer glass goblet.
9. Beer Bottle Lights: If you don’t have the patience or budget for string light bottles, try stuffing some string lights in the bottle! The little bulbs inside the glass reflect and create an amazing prism glow. (via Crafty Bridge)
10. Beer Bottle Wall: Now some of us might be a little more beer crazy than others, and if that describes you then start stowing those bottles away for a beer bottle wall. (via Retail Design)
Start raising funds for your cause!